Exercise accounts for 20% of your ability to maintain an optimal weight. The other 80% is what you eat.
We are happy to deliver your order to your car at any of our locations. If you’re
We are fanatical about customer service. This is just our little version of drive-thru!
Pre-order by phone, let us know you want curbside service, and your order will be ready when you pull up. You can also call us from the car with an order when you arrive at any location, and we’ll pull it together and run it out to your car in a snap!
We deliver to home or office, but require a 24-hour lead time and a $25 minimum order. Because all food is prepared fresh daily, we plan in advance which items we will be preparing each day. Advance ordering for delivery gives us the ability to prepare any item you choose fresh that day! The chart below details our delivery options:
|$25 - $100||<5 miles from our flagship stores (Triangle-Austin, Kirby/Richmond-Houston)||$20 charge|
|$100 - $300||<5 miles from our flagship stores (Triangle-Austin, Kirby/Richmond-Houston)||$15 charge|
|Over $300||<5 miles from our flagship stores (Triangle-Austin, Kirby/Richmond-Houston)||No charge|
Charges for deliveries more than 5 miles from one of our flagships will be calculated on a per-order basis.
Remember, there is never a charge to pick up your pre-ordered food at any of our locations.