After lots of testing and many practice shipments, we’re so excited to announce that our direct ship program is finally here. With direct ship, even if you’re not in the delivery radius of a store, you can still order Snap favorites right to your door. While we won’t be shipping the entire menu just yet, you’ll still have plenty of options. Our meals are still completely fresh, never frozen, just like you’d find in one of our stores. Today, we’re outlining exactly how to order so that there are no surprises. Let us help you take the guesswork (and the cleanup!) out of healthy eating and get to living your life.
You can order your meals to be delivered on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday each week. The best part? You can order on Sunday for Tuesday delivery. No need to wait weeks for your first shipment!
How it works
Direct ship allows you to choose a box of 6 or 12 meals that are delivered to your home once a week via FedEx! Your order will be delivered in a box that’s complete with liners and ice packs to keep the food cold throughout its journey. You can choose from any of our 7 different lifestyle plans (low carb, high protein, paleo, whole30, keto-friendly, vegetarian, and balance). We are also offering our ‘build your own’ lifestyle plan, where you can mix & match a set of meals that work for your specific goals and preferences.
Still have questions? Head to our FAQ page!
Areas we currently ship to
While we’re not shipping nationwide just yet, we’re pretty excited about the range of areas we’ll be serving with direct ship. Don’t see your area on this list? Stay tuned, because we will be adding more cities to this list as we go. Currently, we’re delivering to:
- A majority of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware as well
- Part of New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and West Virginia
- Most of Texas and Oklahoma
- Parts of Arkansas, Louisiana, Kansas and New Mexico
Still curious if your city falls under this list? Head to the app and enter your zip code to see if we’re delivering to your area.
How to order
We want to make this process as easy as possible for you, so we’re giving you a step-by-step breakdown of the ordering process.
- Select ‘log in’ to create an account
- While completing your profile, you’ll enter your zip code to determine location
- Once logged in, if you’re outside of the local delivery radius you will be automatically assigned to the shipping screen
- Once you’re in the shipping screen, you’ll able to select a lifestyle plan or build your own box
- When selecting a plan you will be given a brief description of the plan and the prompt to ‘start building your plan’
- If you are within the local delivery range, you will see all three options (delivery, pickup, and shipping)
- If you are outside of the local delivery range, you will only see shipping
- Select shipping and enter shipping address
- Select box size
- Select view and customize menu
- Review meals included within the lifestyle you have selected
- You are able to edit your selection of meals by hitting the ‘edit’ button at the bottom of the page
- Once you have confirmed your meals, select proceed to checkout
- Select desired delivery date
- Delivery is available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday of each week
- Review the details of your order & start your plan!
That’s it! Easy peasy, with healthy and delicious meals delivered right to your door. We hope you’re as excited about this as we are, we can’t wait to hear what you think!
Are you more of a visual person? Check out this resource we’ve created to give you the scoop on how to order.