After lots of testing and many practice shipments, we’re so excited to announce that we’ve got a new way to Snap. With direct ship, even if you’re not in the delivery radius of a store, you can still order fresh, never frozen Snap favorites right to your door. Today, we’re outlining exactly how to order so that there are no surprises. Let us help you take the guesswork (and the cleanup!) out of healthy eating and get to living your life.
We’re calling the direct ship box our ‘box with benefits’, and you can choose from 6-or-12 meals, either building your own plan or choosing any one of our lifestyles, including keto-friendly, paleo, Whole30 or vegetarian. Use our box with benefits in a way that works for you, from replacing meal prepping & planning, providing your lunches for the week, dinner for the family, and more.
- Food delivered right to your door! You don’t have to be home to receive your delivery
- Don’t have to worry about food safety and transit
- Don’t have to worry about what to cook or what’s healthy because we’ve taken care of it
- We’ve thought of everything so that you don’t have to
You can order your meals to be delivered on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday each week. The best part? You can order on Sunday for Tuesday delivery. No need to wait weeks for your first shipment!
Areas we currently ship to
While we’re not shipping nationwide just yet, we’re pretty excited about the range of areas we’ll be serving with direct ship. Don’t see your area on this list? Stay tuned, because we will be adding more cities to this list as we go. Currently, we’re delivering to:
- A majority of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware as well
- Part of New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and West Virginia
- Most of Texas and Oklahoma
- Parts of Arkansas, Louisiana, Kansas and New Mexico
Still curious if your city falls under this list? Head to the app and enter your zip code to see if we’re delivering to your area.
How to order
Direct ship allows you to choose a box of 6 or 12 meals that are delivered to your home once a week via FedEx! Your order will be delivered in a box that’s complete with liners and ice packs to keep the food cold throughout its journey. You can choose from any of our 7 different lifestyle plans (low carb, high protein, paleo, whole30, keto-friendly, vegetarian, and balance). We are also offering our ‘build your own’ lifestyle plan, where you can mix & match a set of meals that work for your specific goals and preferences.
Still have questions? Head to our FAQ page!
We want to make this process as easy as possible for you, so we’re giving you a step-by-step breakdown of the ordering process.
Build your box
- Select a lifestyle plan that best fits you or build your own box of 6 or 12 meals.
- We pre-fill the lifestyle plans, but you can edit them so you can get exactly what you want.
- A growing menu of 36 items that fit all different dietary restrictions.
- 12 meal box gets a 5% discount.
- Can change up your meals or your plan from week to week.
Get it shipped
- Select shipping.
- Delivery options of Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday.
- Delivered by FedEx overnight.
- Packaged with thermal liners & gel packs to keep your food fresh.
- Where do we deliver? We delivery to most or part of the following states.
- Northeast – Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- South – Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kansas, and New Mexico.
Enjoy and repeat
- Your healthy eating is on repeat – order delivered each week.
- Eat and enjoy once delivered.
- Order two days before desired delivery date.
- Can make edits, skip, or reschedule for future deliveries – two days before delivery day each week.
- Love us? Refer a friend!
That’s it! Easy peasy, with healthy and delicious meals delivered right to your door. We hope you’re as excited about this as we are, we can’t wait to hear what you think!
Are you more of a visual person? Check out this resource we’ve created to give you the scoop on how to order.